Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator.
PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator, designed for the Droid/Milestone, but should work on devices with similar or better specs.
Copy your games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app. It defaults to the root directory of your card upon first run.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
* Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
* No user activation or other nonsense
Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance (don't enable on the Xoom, it's not needed and simply set frameskip to 0 for full-speed emulation).
What's in this version:
-Fix on-screen dpad responsiveness
Download Instructions: http://www.MegaShare.com/3894464