N64oid (Nintendo N64 emulator) v2.4.1 (FULL)
Overview: N64oid is the Nintendo 64 emulator optimized for Android.
N64oid is the rattling famous Nintendo 64 emulator optimized for Android. It is a opening of Mupen64plus, along with Ari64's ARM dynarec (and gles2N64 as an option).
* Run most games smoothly at a commonsensible pace (if not flooded speed) with sound. This requires you hit a high-end figure (Nexus-S, Galaxy-S, Xoom, etc).
* Good mettlesome compatibility compared to another N64 emulators running on mobile devices. And most probable more issues module be fixed in future updates.
* Save/load mettlesome states at ANY points, as well as in-game spend support. Save files are fully harmonious with Mupen64plus on PC.
* A configurable, translucent on-screen keyboard that is rattling cushy to use.
* Key mappings to transpose mettlesome keys to hardware buttons.
* Option to ingest the G-sensor as the analog stick.
* A variety of settings that you can set on your needs.
- Android 2.0 or above
- ARMv7 harmonious CPU
- OpenGL-ES 2.0
*NOTE*: Save files generated by v1.1.4 are no individual supported. Sorry!
- Mupen64plus team
- Ari64 for his superior ARM dynarec
- gles2N64 send team
- Crualfoxhound for beta investigating (Plus he's ever been ready to respond questions on the forum)
- Fixed book textures in 'Mace - the Dark Age'
- Fixed flushed road in 'S.C.A.R.S.'
- Support up to 4 Bluetooth gamepads finished BluezIME, with TRUE analog input support!
- Improved general performance a bit
- Fixed depth supply in some games on destined models (eg. Nexus-S)
- Fixed 'Lens of truth' in Zelda
- Fixed secondary gfx issues in DKR and Dukem64
- Fixed break and graphics supply on Droid-3
- Fixed a lot of non-(U) games
- Fixed secondary gfx issues in 'Animal Forest' and 'Diddy Kong Racing'
- Fixed screenshot upside-down on Galaxy S2
- Fixed concealment shifting and black sky in 'Start Wars EP1 Racer'
- Fixed some absent objects in 'LEGO Racers'
- Option to enable Rumble pak (emulated by moving your phone!)
- Fixed texture issues on destined devices.
- Fixed break in:
* Zelda OOT & MM
* Perfect Dark
* Ogre Battle 64
- Option to enable atmosphere effect (making games like StarFox more realistic!)
- Fixed depth supply in 'Toy Story 2'
- Fixed Zelda OOT: get back the absent health hunch and mini container cursors (could mend similar issues in another games as well)
- Joystick/gamepad hold on Android 3.1 (iControlPad tested)
- Add hurried load/save fix on Action Bar (for Honeycomb)
- Fixed depth supply on Galaxy S2
- Changed to a new app picture
Here the prizewinning roms:
N64 Rom List