N64oid 2.4.1 CyberAndroid
N64oid is the very famous Nintendo 64 emulator optimized for Android. It is a opening of Mupen64plus, along with Ari64's ARM dynarec (and gles2N64 as an option).
* Run most games smoothly at a commonsensible pace (if not flooded speed) with sound. This requires you have a high-end device (Nexus-S, Galaxy-S, Xoom, etc).
* Good mettlesome sympathy compared to another N64 emulators streaming on ambulatory devices. And most probable more issues module be immobile in future updates.
* Save/load mettlesome states at ANY points, as substantially as in-game save support. Save files are full compatible with Mupen64plus on PC.
* A configurable, clear on-screen keyboard that is very easy to use.
* attorney mappings to transpose mettlesome keys to element buttons.
* Option to ingest the G-sensor as the similarity stick.
* A variety of settings that you can tune on your needs.
- Android 2.0 or above
- ARMv7 compatible CPU
- OpenGL-ES 2.0
*NOTE*: Save files generated by v1.1.4 are no longer supported. Sorry!
- Mupen64plus team
- Ari64 for his superior ARM dynarec
- gles2N64 send team
- Crualfoxhound for beta investigating (Plus he's ever been primed to answer questions on the forum)
- Fixed text textures in 'Mace - the Dark Age'
- Fixed flushed road in 'S.C.A.R.S.'
- Support up to 4 Bluetooth gamepads through BluezIME, with TRUE similarity signaling support!
- Improved general action a bit
- Fixed depth supply in some games on destined models (eg. Nexus-S)
- Fixed 'Lens of truth' in Zelda
- Fixed secondary gfx issues in DKR and Dukem64
- Fixed crash and graphics supply on Droid-3
- Fixed a lot of non-(U) games
- Fixed secondary gfx issues in 'Animal Forest' and 'Diddy Kong Racing'
- Fixed screenshot upside-down on Galaxy S2
- Fixed screen movement and black sky in 'Start Wars EP1 Racer'
- Fixed some absent objects in 'LEGO Racers'
- Option to enable Rumble pak (emulated by moving your phone!)
- Fixed texture issues on destined devices.
- Fixed crash in:
* Zelda OOT & MM
* Perfect Dark
* Ogre Battle 64
- Option to enable fog gist (making games same StarFox more realistic!)
- Fixed depth supply in 'Toy Story 2'
- Fixed Zelda OOT: intend back the absent health heart and mini container cursors (could mend kindred issues in another games as well)
- Joystick/gamepad support on Android 3.1 (iControlPad tested)
- Add hurried load/save fix on Action Bar (for Honeycomb)
- Fixed depth supply on Galaxy S2
- Changed to a new app icon